Game Announcements

Get started by taking a peek at the basic rules and regulations. You'll find all the information that you need to begin playing here.
John
Site Admin

Game Announcements

Post by John » Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:57 pm

Hi all, welcome to the Online Crisis League!

Please bear with us as we update the Board's style. The Style is what determines the background, all the buttons and gizmos that you can click, and all the drop down menus. We recently had an update to the Board, and everything is out of wack. We should get everything sorted soon!
John Seese
Director, OCL
John
Site Admin

Re: Game Announcements

Post by John » Wed Feb 08, 2017 10:25 pm

Hi folks!

We are starting to get underway here and want to make sure everyone is caught up. If you have not already, go register your new account and select your top three choices for positions at this link. Let's start playing!

If you have any questions, please contact John for more information.

Thanks,
John
Director, OCL
John Seese
Director, OCL
John
Site Admin

Post by John » Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:36 pm

Hi everyone,

We're back! Get ready to go because we are starting TOMORROW! I will be sending out passwords to everyone's offices tonight, and you can start posting crisis posts tomorrow. Expect a crisis update late in day, say around 5pm EST, to get us going!

Another thing, we will be releasing Personal Portfolios for everyone over the next two days. These will detail specifically how many troops you have, your tax revenue, how many agents are at your disposal, etc etc. You will be able to find these in your offices.

Get excited! We are starting in less than a day!

Thanks all,
John
John Seese
Director, OCL
John
Site Admin

Post by John » Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:29 am

WE HAVE STARTED!

Get into debate and crisis notes now, and have some fun. Join the committee debate by replying to the crisis update in the Debate thread.

We have posted all Personal Portfolios, and posted the first crisis update for both committees! WE ARE OFFICIALLY READY TO GO! Let's do some MUN...ing...yea!
John Seese
Director, OCL
John
Site Admin

Post by John » Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:29 am

Like us on Facebook through the "Online Crisis League" or by visiting https://www.facebook.com/onlinecrisisleague/
John Seese
Director, OCL
John
Site Admin

Post by John » Thu Mar 02, 2017 4:50 am

Hi all!

Thanks to some user feedback, we've changed a little how the player offices are laid out. Instead of having to navigate to the player offices, then going into your personal office, then going into your crisis notes section, we've gotten rid of the "player offices" area directly, and now your personal offices are available from the main page. You can also click the most recent topic updated in your personal office from the main page (assuming you're on a computer).

We strive to make the experience everyone has more enjoyable, so if you ever have any suggestions, please send them our way! You can send me a private message directly!

Thanks, and we hope you're enjoying your time here!

John
Director, OCL
John Seese
Director, OCL
John
Site Admin

Post by John » Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:18 pm

Super sorry all!

I have been running a conference in South West Florida, and Greyson was one of my crisis directors. We are both back and ready to kick the Norwegian's ass! So hop back into the game and let's protect England!

John
John Seese
Director, OCL
John
Site Admin

Post by John » Tue May 23, 2017 9:21 pm

The forums are now open for you to peruse! Post in your office and participate in debates.
John Seese
Director, OCL
John
Site Admin

Post by John » Fri Jun 02, 2017 3:12 pm

Nute Gunray is, as many of you know, in and out of the hospital. The Trade Federation is essential to the movement of this committee, and so I will be playing Nute Gunray. If any user would like to switch to the Trade Federation please let me know. Hopefully he will recover soon!
John Seese
Director, OCL
John
Site Admin

Post by John » Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:22 pm

Hey all, I will be away from the game from June 19-24. Greyson is therefore in charge and any questions can be directed to him. Any attempt to contact the Republic will go through him, not me. If you absolutely need me for something, you can always shoot me an email, but I likely will not respond for some time. I am able to be reached through Sunday this weekend though and I will be sure to put in a lot of crisis updates before I head out.

Thanks all, happy hunting.
John Seese
Director, OCL