Game Announcements

Get started by taking a peek at the basic rules and regulations. You'll find all the information that you need to begin playing here.
20 posts Page 2 of 2
John
Site Admin

A note for players, we are pausing the Naboo conflict while these auctions are going on. Be sure to purchase what you want and be active there, we will resume everything on Monday, and I will prepare a whole slue of crisis updates for you guys. Get ready this week is gonna be intense :)
John
Site Admin

I'm back!
John
Site Admin

Greyson had surgery today and will be out of commission for the rest of the week so I'll be doing crisis notes and updates. Bear with me as there are literally hundreds of posts that I have to sift through to get caught up, but I'll get to everything within 48 hours I promise.

EDIT: Greyson is perfectly fine, this was planned months ago. I will keep everyone posted when he gets a chance to tell me how it went post-op.
John
Site Admin

Hey guys sorry for being inactive, I've had a super painful dental emergency. Game is unofficially on pause until Saturday or unless Greyson gets back.
John
Site Admin

I have noticed multiple players attempt to do this. They do something, they say they do it, and then after the fact, claim it was never them. You cannot do that. If this ever happened in a normal Crisis Committee you would not be able to retroactively say "oh I actually didn't do this."

I understand that the news can be claimed to be biased, but you have to originally write in your note when you order something to say that someone else is doing it. If you order the death of thousands, and the order comes from your office, you must take responsibility for that action. You have to preemptively, not proactively, prepare your plans to blame someone else.
John
Site Admin

Hey guys we have decided to end the game early based on the pace of recent events! GET HYPED FOR A FINAL UPDATE WITHIN THE HOUR!
John
Site Admin

ANNOUNCING OUR NEXT TOPIC

The Holy Roman Empire, the Religious Wars between the Protestants and Catholics 1600+
John
Site Admin

Hey guys sorry I've been so busy, we are redoing the house and fostering a couple animals. HRE guide will be done after this weekend. Thanks for your patience!
John
Site Admin

Once more super sorry, I've been very busy with getting ready for school. Greyson will now be looped in to help get things started :)
John
Site Admin

Huge welcome to Branden who joins us as our first addition to the Mod Team! You will remember him as the one the worst war criminals in Republic history, Senator Tikkes of Dac, who turned out to be just the predecessor to the most anti-war crimes person in the outer rim.
20 posts Page 2 of 2